I would keep drawing but the more I draw the suckier I get. Looks like I need a break.
Tasertricks - Kissing Challenge #1
Lockscreen - Prison Loki (Sad version)
I made a lockscreen for a friend. It’s not what she requested but this was in my head.
Give me a pairing and a number and I’ll draw them kissing.
(don’t know if this is already out there, but I suddenly felt like doing it)
- on the forehead
- on the nose
- on the cheek
- on the eyelids
- on the ear
- on the lips (cute)
- on the lips (passionate)
- on the chin
- on the neck
- on the shoulder
- on the back
- on the hand
- on the foot
- on the leg
- on the chest/torso
- on the butt
- on the naughty-bits
my ocs/otps pls (if u know any/HIT)
I have tried replying to this for days but my local internet won’t allow me. Anyways, I am actually quite speechless knowing there’s someone out there who use my works as a reference! Believe me, I do that to other artists too and I admit that I felt really honored by this. Thank you! I am sorry if some of my drawings aren’t helpful to you or to anyone since my drawings aren’t consistent. Either way, I hope you’ll enjoy my upcoming works. Once again, thank you! <3
i draw hands using lots of boxes???
oR WELL thats what im visualising in my head i actually jsut draw some vague bullshit
then build the hand from that
bUT the boxes are there in my head thats what im picturing
u should all practice hands using pixelovely for ref tho
Hey guys, I’m wondering what
-you’d like to see me focus on in my art
-what you like so far
-what you’d like to see improve
-anything that irks you about my art.
-stuff you want to see me draw.
Feel free to go anon, I won’t be publishing or responding these but I’ll appreciate the input. Thank you!
Screencap Practice - Rin Matsuoka
I got pretty artblock’d recently and things didn’t seem to work so well. So I decided to try out this screencap thing. I always wanted to draw Rin. There are still so many flaws but oh well.
Step by step, this is how I did it:
1. I had a sketch on a hot pink layer. I duplicated the sketch, turned the luminescence down, merged it all together. Slapped on a base skintone, merged that with the sketch.
2. I colorpicked a shading tone from the linework that ended up being like a vaguely purply-peach color. I made a little palette on the side for colors I’d be working with. Also, I’m painting all of this entirely on one layer so that’s something to keep in mind.
3. Grabbed some more colors for my shading palette from the linework + base color layer. Started playing with highlights as well.
4. Started blocking in where I wanted darker colors for the shading and kept on blending the highlights.
5. blend blend blend blend colourpick blend blend colourpick blend etc etc ad nauseum
6. thought the colours were looking a little washed out, so i duplicated the layer, set the duplicated layer to shade, turned it down to like 11% opacity, hue shifted it to be more peachy/pink.
7. decided it was TOO pink, hue shifted it to be more neutral/yellow.
8. shade shade shade blend blend colourpick define highlights define details define define define. Opacity of my brush was varying a LOT here, like fluctuating every 7-10 strokes.
9. LE YEUX!
10. more defining. I narrowed the bridge of his nose a little and added more highlights.
11. LES YEUX! Deux yeux. Also more shading, hon hon hon.
12. Eyes are done. i think that’s the only thing thats changed here.
13. Alors, he is looking like he’s got some life in him now. This was a multiply layer, 100%, veeeery pale pink fluffed out with white.
14. And we’re done. This layer was a little bit of highlighting on the apples of his cheeks, around his eyes a bit more, I think I adjusted the weird neck-saddle shadow he’s got going on there, annnnd that’s about it!
Hope that helped!